Frequently Asked Questions
When will my order be shipped?
- Most orders are shipped within 2-3 business days of purchase. During peak seasons such as holidays, it may take up to 3-5 business days. If you haven't received a shipping confirmation email, your order is still being processed.
- Tote Bags, Coffee Mugs, T-Shirts & Note Cards will take 5 to 7 business days to reach most US addresses. Once you receive a shipping notification you can expect delivery in approximately 3 to 5 business days.
How long will it take for my order to arrive once shipped?
- Economy Shipping: Most orders are processed within 2-3 business days before shipping. After shipping, the order will take an additional 5-8 business days to arrive via USPS first-class mail. Track your package using the link in your order confirmation email.
- Standard Shipping: Most orders are processed within 2-3 business days before shipping. After shipping, the order will take an additional 3-4 business days to arrive via UPS. Track your package using the link in your order confirmation email.
- If you have tracking for your order, use the link to check the shipping progress before contacting customer support. If your tracking has not updated within 3 business days, email email@example.com.
- International Orders: We currently do not offer international shipping.
I put the wrong address; how can I change it?
- If your order hasn't shipped yet, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number, and new shipping address. If your order has already shipped, we may not be able to change your address.
Why haven't I received an order confirmation email?
- If you didn't receive an order confirmation email, it may have been caught in your spam filter. Check there first. If you still can't find it, your email address may have been entered incorrectly. Email email@example.com to update your account information.
- Additionally, you may have used a different email address at checkout. Check any alternative email accounts you may have.
- In some cases, customers noticed they had a typo in their email address as entered on their order. If that is the case, please email us and we will correct the information for you.
- If you were charged but never received a confirmation email, please confirm that you were charged for the order. If you were not charged, your order may not have gone through. If you were charged, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Orders of $65 or more (post discount) qualify for free Economy Shipping & Handling. However, we do periodically offer discounts on shipping. Please sign up for our newsletter to start receiving shipping discounts.
Why does my order say "awaiting shipment"?
- If your tracking shows that your order is still "awaiting shipment," it means that it has been dropped off at the Post Office but has not yet been scanned and processed to leave the Post Office. Please wait 5 or more days for it to be processed. If your order is still awaiting shipment after 5 days, email email@example.com with your order confirmation number for assistance.
Can I cancel my order?
- If you need to cancel your order, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of placing your order. We will refund your order if it has not yet shipped.